Our laboratory is equipped with a variety of high-tech testing instruments to meet the needs of chemical structure and purity analysis of various chemicals. Some of the instruments are listed as follow:
Gas Chromatohraph-Mass Spectrum (GC-MS) is mature technology typically used to perform qualitative and quantitative analysis. It is widely used in many industries, such as environment, agriculture, food, biology, and chemistry. Applications in the field of chemistry includes drug purity analysis, solvent residue analysis, active ingredient identification, identification and quantitative analysis of unknown substance .
High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) equipped with ultra-violet absorbance optical detector (UV detector), DAD, or refractive index detector is typically used for the separation and quantitative analysis of semi-volatile and non-volatile compounds. Our HPLC coupled with DAD detector meet the analytical requirement of a variety of UV absorption drug ingredients, chemicals, aromatic amino acids, etc., which fully guarantees the purity of the chemicals we provide.
The LC-MS detection system is characterized by high performance liquid phase separation capability and high sensitivity mass spectrometry detection capability, which helps us perform the following analysis successfully.
- Chemical composition analysis
- Identification of unknown complicated organic compounds
- Quantitative analysis of compounds with low detection and quantitative limits
Applications of LC-MS include but are not limited to drugs, chemicals and natural products analysis.
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR)
NMR quantitative analysis has the advantages of simple operation, less sample consumption, and simultaneous completion of qualitative identification and quantitative analysis. A wide application is the identification of compound structures and the quantification without the need for separation .
Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometer(FTIR)
FTIR can be used to observe chemical properties through infrared light scanning in a wide infrared band. The structure of the unknown substance can be inferred according to the position and shape of the absorption peak in the spectrum. The content of each component in the mixture is determined based on the intensity of the characteristic absorption peak. Applications include, but are not limited to organic compounds, polymers and some special inorganic substances .
- Ultraviolet spectrophotometer
- Automatic potential titrator
- Bipotentiostat / Galvanostat
- X-ray single crystal diffractometer
Our platform can provide customers with accurate chemical determination analysis. All of our chemical products are strictly inspected by chemical experts. If you have any requirements please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Altameme, H. J.; et al. Biochemical analysis of Origanum vulgare seeds by Fourier-transform infrared (FT-IR) spectroscopy and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS). Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy. 2015: 221-237.
- Teresa, W. M.; et al. Applications of NMR spectroscopy to systems biochemistry. Progress in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy. 2016: 18-53.